Koalas sleep 19 hours a day!? Wow, I want to be a koala. If I were a Koala I would live in Australia!! And take a nap on the heart reef!!
Do you know what the heart reef is????
It is a small coral reef located in the middle of a coral reef community called “Reef World” in the offing of Hamilton Island. The island is in the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia. There are 17 islands in the area and Hamilton Island is one of the most popular tourist points of all the islands thanks to Heart Reef. Heart Reef is a very small coral reef and nobody can land on it. It is very famous among tourists but it is only a fraction of Reef World. The only way to access it is by small aircraft. The sea around the reef is incredibly clear and there are a lot of beautiful tropical fish such as clownfish known as “Nemo”.
I wish I could take a nap on it!!!! It must be comfortable:):):)
[175 words][ 12692 words in total][2308 words to go]

0 comments:
Post a Comment