CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The 8th day of my trip to America:

August 9th, Sunday

My American big bro was off from his hard work on the day. He cooked us American Style BBQ for lunch. While we were waiting for the lunch to be ready, I enjoyed playing in the pool in backyard with my American sis, her daughters, and my company Y of this trip.

He broiled sermon and beef pates with special seasoning using his proud BBQ grill!

I enjoyed luxurious jacuzzi under the comfortably sunny weather!
Finally bro's special BBQ preperation was done! Can't wait anymore!
big sis prepared pasta and "edamame"!!!! They call it edamame in English too! What a surprise!! They didn't know that it was from Japan though.

Ta-da!!!!!!! Here is my humburger! This was the best humburger ever in my life!!! I miss it a lot!
We had a relaxing day on the day:)
Big sis decided to take us to her big sis's house in Orange County the next day so we finished packing at night and went to bed early. Big bro had to leave for work early in the morning the next day so we said good bye to him before go to bed.
To be continued.....

[196 words][13644 words in total][1356 words to go]

1 comments:

harattyo said...

This is first time!!!
I often visit your blog!!!
Have a good your holiday !!!