CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

BR2-16 American Life

Have you ever been to America? As for me, I've been to America twice and the days I spent there were amazing. However, I've stayed there only 33days in total amd I just experienced wonderful things about America whthin the 33 days. Well then, do I know real American life? The answer is no! I totally enjoyed the stay because I was just a visiter. I didn't have to warry about the things which American people did. Do you want to live in America? If so, you have to learn its history, system of government, economy, geography, culture, and so forth. This book tells you what the real american life is like, including some of these with coloerful pictures and illustrations. After you read this book, you will be able to get a genaral idea of American real life.
[139 words][13783 words in total][1217 words to go]

0 comments: