Have you ever taken part in the world of commerce? It may sound serious for you but almost all of us are unconsciously participating in the commerce world. Only by turning on TV, listening to music, listening to the radio, taking a bus, buying and eating food, talking on the phone..... You are deeply into the commerce world! This book introduces you the beginning of commerce.
Now, let me tell you a little bit of what I learned about commerce from this book. Before human being created money, people couldn't buy and sell things but had traded what they made such as food, clothes, and daily necessities. One of the big disadvantages of trading things was that people had to decide what to get by trading at the time they trade. They had not enough time to consider what to get.
The book says that there already were metal coins thousands of years ago. Money enabled people to buy things from the third parson and made a bigger flow of commerce. Some of the earliest coins were made of gold and silver. There were, however, some unique coins existed at the time. The heaviest and biggest coins were made of stone by Yap people. Some of them were about four meters across. How did they carry them? How come did they make their money huge?
I'm interested in stock holding recently and want to learn how to invest money! However I'm not good at numbers so I should start reviewing math textbooks for high school students I think. Now I regret that why I didn't study hard at high school :( But I believe that nothing is too late to start. When you want to do something that's the time!
[291 words][14074 words in total][926 words]
Now, let me tell you a little bit of what I learned about commerce from this book. Before human being created money, people couldn't buy and sell things but had traded what they made such as food, clothes, and daily necessities. One of the big disadvantages of trading things was that people had to decide what to get by trading at the time they trade. They had not enough time to consider what to get.
The book says that there already were metal coins thousands of years ago. Money enabled people to buy things from the third parson and made a bigger flow of commerce. Some of the earliest coins were made of gold and silver. There were, however, some unique coins existed at the time. The heaviest and biggest coins were made of stone by Yap people. Some of them were about four meters across. How did they carry them? How come did they make their money huge?
I'm interested in stock holding recently and want to learn how to invest money! However I'm not good at numbers so I should start reviewing math textbooks for high school students I think. Now I regret that why I didn't study hard at high school :( But I believe that nothing is too late to start. When you want to do something that's the time!
[291 words][14074 words in total][926 words]

0 comments:
Post a Comment