CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

The 10th day of mt trip to America: Staying at a hotel near LAX

After waking up in the morning, we said good bye to my friend's sis and her family. My friend and her daughters drove us to our hotel in LA. And when we arrived at our hotel, we had to say good bye! I cried because we were not sure when we can see each other next and I thought we might not have chance to meet each other in person again :( I was veeeeeeery sad!

But the hotel made us happy again after they left. The room was filled with humor! Look at the picture below. It's on the desk. It's spoofing the phrase "I'm all yours." I fell in love with the goofy bear in a moment!!

This is my room key. It says " Can I open doors, or what." What a comfy and adorable bear you are!

This is our do-not-disturb door sign. I wish I could sleep there until spring!

This is one of the complimentary goods provided by the hotel.


It might be hard to read but it's shampoo. It says " Conditioning Shampoo is rich in nature's honey and essential ingredients for radiant fur.(Or in your case, hair.)" HaHaHa Love it!

We arrived there in the early afternoon so we went out to buy some sandwich to SUBWAY:)

I took a picture of night view through the window of our room.

The hotel was comfy enough so if I have chance, I want to stay there again! There are 2 travelodges near LAX and the other one is in a kinda dangerous area. When you make reservation, make sure to do it at LAX south travelodge El Segundo.

PS. I felt like writing about the hotel and skipped about the 9th day of the trip. I'll update it sometime soon!
[297 words][14371 words in total][629 words to go]

0 comments: