August 10th, Monday
We left my friend's house in the morning and headed to her sis's town San Clemente in Orange county. Talking about Orange County, "The OC" came up in my mind. Do you know the TV Drama? It's a story about rich high school girls, boys, their family, and a poor boy. If you want to know more about it check the website. →The OC
We were planning on meeting my friend's sis and her family at a beach, so we headed to the beach in SC.
On the way to the beach, we stopped by SUBWAY and bought sandwiches:) I had SUBWAY sandwiches for the first time in my life on the trip, and I had come to be hooked on it! I wish if we had one in Kumamoto. I would go there everyday!
Lunch at the beach was extremely delicious!!
There was a railway on the beach along the coastline!! While we were there, a train came through! (forgot to take a picture:( too bad:( )
After enjoying the beach, I took a walk up to a hill beside the beach. There were many condos up the hill. They must be expensive! I felt like I was dreaming a dream:) Everything was just gorgeous!
We had supper at a restaurant. The dishes they served were a mixture of Mexican and Japanese food such as teriyaki chicken, rice, and taco salad. I'm sad that I don't remember the name. My friend's sis said that the restaurant was popular among surfers! After that, we went to a pier for a work.
Since I had too much at the restaurant, taking a walk on the pier was very comfortable. We went to a chocolate shop and cold stone creamery after that though :P
I've never thought that I could go to OC! It became a wonderful day :D thank you Nay-san!!!!!
[329 words][14700 words in total][300 words to go]
0 comments:
Post a Comment