Time did fly fast! 10 days had been past since I took my first step to America!! The last event was a shopping called Manhattan Village. It's a shopping mall near our hotel.
Y and I took a bus to the mall. It was my first experience to take a bus in America so I was a bit nervous. We didn't know that we had to pay the fare when we get on and limped to pay that.
We maneged to pay the fare somehow. There were some people on the bus but it was very silent so that we couldn't talk anything while we were on it. I didn't like the atmosphere but luckily it only took about 10 min to get there. I were not that hungry that I had frozen yogurt:)
On the way back, we decided to walk to the hotel since we found out that it was quite close and it was still in the afternoon. We dropped by a supermarket and got our "Last Supper". Because my friend Y was going to stay in the U.S. for her study and I was going to head to LAX to go back to Japan that night. We both so poor that we couldn't go to a nice restaurant though :l
After supper and relaxing for a while I said good bye to Y and headed to LAX to take a flight at 1:00 am.
This is the end of my trip to America last summer! Also end of my blogging for one of my classes of my collage!
Thank you for reading my blog!!
[269 words][15129 words in total]
1 comments:
Envy you! I want to visit America very much! I also want to eat these dishes!!
Post a Comment