CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Description of My Treasure

I treasure a lot of things and it is really hard to write down all of them. I want to write about some of them in this essay.

At first, I want to write about my precious memories. My memories are the most important treasures to me. I remember both good and bad experiences as good memories. It might be strange to treasure bad experiences but I learned many things through the bad experiences. Every moment of my life is very important.

In my life so far, I have experienced many things and met a lot of people. I am sure I could not have done many things without the people. Therefore I also treasure the people I have met so far. The person most influenced me is my teacher, Mr.Okada, from elementary school. He was my crass room teacher when I was a 6th grader. He always listened to us and told us many things which other teachers did not. Every year on the 30th of December, my classmates from his class and I visit his house and have a reunion party. From 2007, we also started to get together on one of the days of the Golden Week. This year we got together at one of the classmate's house on May 2nd and had a BBQ party. It was a lot of fun. Everyone went back to each house saying "See you on December 30th at Mr.Okada's house!" I treasure the moment saying it and my precious classmates.

Of course I also treasure something material such as my car "Nissan March", My new PC "VAIO", my photos filled with good memories, my cell phone, presents from my friends, family and my students.

I have owned "Nissan March" for a long time. It is my first car and quite old but I do not want to buy new one. My lovely car still works fine so I want to ride it until it broke down.

Last November my old PC "NEC Lavie L" suddenly broke down. I was so sad because I have used it for about 6 years. It costed very much to fix it and I needed PC immediately for doing assignments so I had to say goodbye to my dear Lavie L. I went to Yamada denki and fell in love with VAIO and bought one. Now, I can not live without my genius VAIO.

I have taken many pictures in my life. All of the photos are precious and I especially treasure the photos of my trip to LA, America. I experienced a lot of things which I can not do here in Japan. I still remember the exciting moments when I see the photos.

I have so many treasures and if I write everything here, it will last forever so I'll stop this essay here. As I have explained,I treasure many things.
[478words][4043words]

0 comments: