CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Guess What!! 

Look at these pictures! Can you guess who she is????????







She is Ms. IKKO!!!!!
I could see her talk show in front of PARCO downtown by chance! How lucky!!

I like her because she is always cheerful and a positive thinker!!
She was born as a boy but now she lives as a woman. She made an effort to be recognized by her family and people around her. I am sure it was very hard but she did it!! She is such a great person!

At the end of the short talk show, She gave the audience a message. That is.....



Always have positive thoughts!!!


Of course she said "Dondake~" at the end of the show!!
thank you for the great talk Ms. IKKO!!!
[111words][5994words]

3 comments:

yohei said...

Hi!
It is surprising to appearance of her. I want to listen her "Dondake~"!

Takako said...

Hi yohei! Nice to write you! You wanna listen to Dondake ??? She's gonna hold a dinner show in Kumamoto this coming July! If you go to the show, you can listen to it!! Or you might be able to see it on youtube!!

Anyway, thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Kyoko. I didn't know Ms. IKKO had took place talk show in Kumamoto. I wanted to see her because I like her very much! I'm envy of you!!