I am enjoying my university life very much. It is my second year at KGU but I am senior. That is because I transfered from a small English college. I never dreamed of going to university so after graduated from the college I got a job and worked for two years.
After working two years, I decided to go to university. KGU had a good transfer system so I decided to enter KGU. One year has passed since I entered KGU and thanks to KGU, I could achieve a lot of my goals. KGU provided me a lot of chances.
In my first year at KGU, I had to take many classes and it was really hard to catch up with other same graders. However, I enjoyed every moment of my university life last year.
Now I want to write about my university life this semester. This semester, I am taking 12 classes. I also work at "English Lounge" twice a week. I can meet and talk to a variety of people there and I was influenced by them. Furthermore, I started working as an assistant for 10 hours a week at e-campus center in the 14th building of KGU. Therefore my schedule is almost full on weekdays. It's hard but I feel I'm making the most of my university life.
On weekends, I forget my study and hang out with my friends so that I can release my stress. I also stay home and relax. Next month, I am going to a junior high school for 3 weeks on teaching training. It might be tough but I'm looking forward to it.
At last, I want to talk about my favorite places at KGU. I like the library, bakery, book store Maruzen, LL room, English Lounge and e-campus center. I especially like the library and bakery. At the library I can read a variety of books and I never get bored spending time there. Not only reading books, I also can use PC and Internet, watch DVDs and listening to CDs. At bakery I can buy delicious bread and chat with my friends.
I love my university life very much.
[354words][5152words]
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
My university Life
Posted by Takako at 10:30 PM
Labels: university, writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment