CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

I went to America???

Look at this picture!

These are American pretzels, bagels, muffins, canned chili beans and soft cookies!! I bought them at Costco, an American wholesale supermarket, in Fukuoka! I've wanted to go there but I didn't have a membership so I had no chance to go there. However, one of my friend got a membership so I asked him to take me and my other friends there. (Thanks for driving such a long time D! I can't thank you enough!!) I really enjoyed shopping there!


I also got huge amount of tomatoes!

Big one's were from Kumamoto and the another small ones called cocktail tomatoes are from Canada.


Can't miss them!!

These are Bonne Maman's Tarteletts! 9peaces × 4boxes!
[118words][6784words]

2 comments:

mangi madang said...

Hello Takako!
My name is Toshi, one of the commentators of your blog.
Nice to see you!

I know the American super market is so interesting. They sell many things which you cannot see in Japanese super market.
When I went to US, I often visited super market.

Toshi

Takako said...

Thank you for visiting my blog again!