It was just three days before my golden week started...
I got a phone call at around midnight. I glanced at my cell phone somewhat suspiciously because I don't get any call around midnight usually. My cell phone was displaying a dear name! I answered the phone and heard a dear voice. It was a friend of mine F-kun from college. His voice reminded me of my college life.
To me, he was like my younger brother. I haven't kept in touch with him for a long time and I've been worried about him since I've heard he quit his job. We talked only a little on the phone and made a plan to have dinner in the next evening. He said that he was gonna bring our common friend T-kun from college so I invited our other common friend Y-chan from college.
The next evening, F and T were supposed to arrive at nine. I met up Y at around seven. We were starving so we decided to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant called Praza del sol(I'm not sure if the spelling is correct or not coz it's Spanish)before meeting F and T. We shared three hard shell tacos and guacamole. I forgot to take some pics for this blog coz we were starving!!
[216words][3565words]
Monday, May 11, 2009
It's beeeeen a loooong time w(゚o゚)w
Posted by Takako at 1:59 AM
Labels: my murmurs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment