There is a bakery at my uni KGU and my friends and I love it. At the beginning of this semester, one of my friends found a new bread there. It's called "Gyoza-Pan" which means "Dumpling Bread" in English. She didn't buy it when she saw it for the first time and since then we didn't have chance to see it at the bakery. I longed to eat it since then and AT LAST I saw it there. I grabbed it with a tong and went straight to the cashier. Here is my spoil!
The other side...
...and inside
The white bread was chewy and yummy and the filling was exactly dumpling:>!!
[113words][3349words]



2 comments:
Hi,Takako
Hello!Long time no see^^
I didn't know that you take WritingⅢ!
Anyway, Can I buy Gyoza-pan KGU bakery??
When I go to bakery, I could'nt find it.
I try to find one^^
I want to eat!!^^
See you♪♪
Maiko
Maiko
Hi Maiko! How's it going?
I think if you go to the bakery just before lunch time, u can get one! Good luck!
Post a Comment