Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Maaaaaac!
I took the first session of Writing 3 today and I used Mac in the class for the first time in my life! I'm used to Windows so it was a little bit hard for me to use it but after a while I found myself enjoying using Mac. I'm getting used to it! I've heard some Windows users saying that Mac is not comfortable to use for them but It seems that there is no problem for me! It's often said that "There is nothing like seeing for oneself." If you've never tried Mac, you should try once. Thanks for e-campus center, KGU students can use Mac anytime whenever it's open! How nice and convenient! (117 words)
Posted by Takako at 1:45 PM
Labels: my murmurs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello! How's it going? It's weird to meet you on the blog but I try to visit and drop a line.
Do you have a problem with using Mac? Actually...I am Mac user. I have MacBook and it's very useful. I think Mac is absolutely better than Windows. If you have a trouble or want to know good tips, feel free to contact me. I can help you.
see you.
Hey Satoshi!! Loooong time no see! How have you been??? How was Finland??? Did you enjoy a lot there??? I want to hear your story there!!! I work as an assistant at e-campus center every Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri. Let's have some coffee or something together there sometime soon!!
Post a Comment