On the first day of my spring break, I went on bus tour to Fukuoka and Saga with my sister! We got up at about 6 and got on the tour bus at Kotsu center bus terminal at 8 o'clock in the morning. I took many tests until just before the break and I've stayed up late to study for the tests for about two weeks so it was really hard for me to get up that early:S.
First of all, we headed to Hakata, Fukuoka. We visited a Sweets shop called "Chocolate Shop". When I saw our itinerary for the first time, I thought that our tour guide forgot to put the shop's name on it but actually "Chocolate shop" is the name of the shop!! How cute❤♪ I think this name is simple and unique! I bought lots of chocolate and sweets there!!
After that we went to Tosu outlet mall in Saga!! Shopping there was our main event on this tour so I was very excited on the way!! I checked the floor map on the bus and thought really hard to shop within only 4 hours effectively. When I finished that, I had a cream puff which I bought at Chocolate shop! It was sooooo yummy!!
To be continued....
(215 words)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Spring Break1-1♪♪Trip to Fukuoka and Saga
Posted by Takako at 12:19 AM
Labels: my memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment