CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Essay 2-01 3c Rough draft: Favorite place(s)

For me, favorite places means where I can relax and be real me. In life, there are many situations in which you feel stress and have to consider well to act right. However. once you come to your favorite place, you can be just as you are. There are many places I like and I want to introduce some of them in this essay.

I like watching movies because I can learn something from every movie. However, I don't like crowded movie theater so movie theater at night is my favorite place. I especially like cineplex in Oe and TOHO cinemas in Hamasen because they have comfortable seats covered with velvet and caramel pop corn. The combination of watching movies and eating caramel pop corn is the best for me. I often go to see movies with my sister. We are regular Harry potter watchers. I'll go watch the last 2 movies with my sister for sure.

When I go to TOHO cinemas in Youme town Hamasen, I go to Tally's coffee without fail. I always order espresso swircle and relax on a comfortable sofa there with nice music.

Other favorite place is on the local bus. I used to go to school by bus before and I liked taking a bus at the end of the day after studying at school for hours. I especially liked sitting on the back seat listening to music. The seat was not that comfortable but the swing which the bus made was really comfortable like a cradle.

I don't spend my time outdoors much but I like going to Lake Ezu. There is a cafe called "Boat House" which serves delicious hamburgers. Watching sunset eating a hamburger with my friends is a lovely moment.

When I am with my friends, I like to go somewhere where we can get excited. I particularly like going to Karaoke. I like to sing Ayaka's songs. I also like to take part in home parties. That's because I can meet new people not only I can chat with my friends.

I'll stop here since I have many more places I like and it continues forever. In any cases, to me, favorite places mean somewhere I can relax and be just as I am.

[376 words][3689 words in total][11311 words to go]

5 comments:

yumi said...

I have never been to TOHO's movie theater. So, I want to go there.
Then I think local bus is good place for me. Sometimes, I feel sleep on the bus.

masumi said...

I used to go to movie theater before but I don't go there recently. There are many movies I want to watch. How often go there a month?

Anonymous said...

I like Oe cinemas too, so I always go there when I go to the movies. The seat of the theater is very cozy.

Takako said...

To Yumi
Falling asleep is exactly my favorite moment on local buses!! I even don't want to get off!!!

To Masumi
Me too!! I'm a poor collage student so I don' t have much money for going movies. every three month I guess:(

To Light
Oe one is quite new so the seats are wide and comfortable right??? And not so crowded!!! That's why I go there!!!

Pika said...

I agree with you, and I think enjoyable places are also favorite places.

I like Ayaka, too. I'm sad a little, because she will be dormant. I hope she sings on the stage.