On the 4th day in CA, my friend took me to one of my favorite places!!
I was sooOOOOOooooo excited on the way! XD Ta-dah!!!!!!!
It's TARGET!!!!!!!!
I love to shop here!!!There sold variety of products such as clothes, meds, stationery, cosmetics, toys, food, CDs, DVDs, and appliance. So just looking around is enjoyable enough XD It takes more than 2 hours to check all the sections!
We found huge wall clocks!!! You can guess how big they are comparing to my friend's hand on the right in the photo!!! On the way back home, we saw beautiful sunset in the car:) Before I went to America, I was busy studying and I had no time to feel the nature in Japan. But I could reassure how nature is beautiful on this trip. I think we need to have time to feel nature in daily life even if you are busy so that we can live our life more happily:)
After we get back home, my friend baked corn bread and made stew for supper! I had corn bread for the first time. It was sweet and yummy;)
The right one in the photo is spray-on-type margarine called "I can't believe it's not butter"!! I like the name:) This stew remind me of my last stay here. During the stay this time, my friend always tried to recreate what we did during my last stay FOR ME. Thanks!!
[239 words][3313 words in total][11687 words to go]
Sunday, October 11, 2009
The 4th day in America:One of my favorite places in America XD
Posted by Takako at 1:09 AM
Labels: my summer 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you get something nice in US?
I wanna go there.
Hi HUMBURGER!
Yeah I got a lot of things there such as clothes, cosmetics, and food!! But the memory I got there is more precious than anything!!!!!!
Post a Comment