On the third day in the morning, I had American breakfast. You can't miss cereals of course and leftover from the last night; I had salad for my first meal in America as I did last time. One serve was huge and I could never eat all the one serve of salad at restaurants during the stay there!!!! The right one in the first photo is my host sis' breakfast. I forgot the name but it's a kind of porridge and the taste was good!
In the morning I spent my time by pool side with my host family except dad since he had had left for work early in the morning. He leaves home very early in the morning everyday and gets to downtown, LA. It takes about 2 hours to commute to work each way. It must be so hard!!
I also played with host family's dogs, Zonny and Loco<3>
In the afternoon, We went to a frozen yogurt shop called "nubi yogurt" You can choose frozen yogurt from over 15 flavors and add some seasonal fruits and 21 toppings.
The shops are only in California so if you have chance to go to CA, please try it! I chose cheese cake frozen yogurt with captain crunch and cookie dough:)
Before you choose frozen yogurt, you can taste all the flavors!! What a nice system!!
2 comments:
Hello Takako.
About Arizona green tea, I can imagine immediately to be mixed something sweet. I often see similar green tea. In Taiwan Woo long tea with sugar is sold in store. I was so surprised and I couldn't drink it.
Toshi
Hi Toshi!
Woolong tea with suger.... It's hard to imagine the taste...
Arizona green tea was just like tea and I liked the taste actually!! So please try if you have chance:)
Takako
Post a Comment