The 5th day in CA, it was my host mom's birthday. We were planning on cerebrating her birthday in Las Vegas, which was about 5 hours away from her house, and made a reservation at a luxurious hotel in advance.There was nothing but mountains, desserts, roads and railroads on the way to Vegas.
My host dad drove all the way for about 5 hours! Thanks!!
As it got closer, we found our hotel ahead!
Looks nice!
And a fancy castle!! My host sister, who was eight years old, kept saying " I want to stay at the castle!" with sparkling eyes until we got to our hotel.
Oh! We arrived at New York??????
No!! It's a hotel called "New York New York".
Then Egypt XD!
Finally, we arrived at our gorgeous hotel "The Mandalay Bay":) We stayed a room on the 61st floor!! I'd never been up such high so I was soooo excited!!!!
We went up in an elevator to the 61st floor and it took only about 10 seconds or so.
And when we opened the door of our room............
I'll update the photos of our room later!!
[195 words][4353 words in total so far][10647 words remaining]
1 comments:
Life is a gamble.
you felt that?
Post a Comment