CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Essay 2-01 Favorite Places revision

For me, favorite places means where I can relax and be the real me. In life, there are many situations in which you feel stress and may have to consider carefully acting right as a social person. However, once you come to your favorite place, you can be just as you are. There are many places I like and I want to introduce some of them in this essay. 



I like watching movies because I can learn something from every movie. However, I don't like crowded movie theater so Movie Theater at night is one of my favorite places. I especially like Cineplex in Oe and TOHO cinemas in Hamasen, because they have caramel popcorn and comfortable seats covered with velvet. I like the combination of watching movies and eating caramel popcorn best. I often go to see movies with my sister. We are regular Harry Potter watchers. So I'll go watch the last two movies with my sister for sure. 



When I go to TOHO cinemas in Youme town Hamasen, I go to Tully's coffee without fail. I always order espresso swircle, and relax on a comfortable sofa there with nice music. 



One of the other favorite places is on the local bus. I used to go to school by bus before, and I liked taking a bus at the end of the day after studying at school for hours. I especially liked sitting on the back seat listening to music with my mp3 player. The seat was not that comfortable, but the swing, which the bus made, was really comfortable as like as a cradle. 


I don't spend my time outdoors much but I like going to Lake Ezu. There is a cafe called "Boat House" which serves delicious hamburgers. Watching the sunset during eating a hamburger with my friends, especially in summer, is a lovely moment. 



When I am with my friends, I like to go somewhere where we can get excited. I particularly like going out to karaoke. Therefore karaoke boxes are my favorite places as well. I like to sing Ayaka's songs. I also like to take part in home parties. That's because I cannot only chat with my friends but also I can meet new people. So I also like my friends’ houses.

I'll stop here since I have many more places I like and the list of my favorite places would go on forever. In any cases, to me, favorite places mean anywhere I can relax and be just as I am.

[425 words][5226 words in total][9774 words remaining]


0 comments: