CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

BR1-08 the MONSTER at the end of this book



I like collecting Picture books written in English. This book is one of my favorite picture books. In this book, only one character Grover,which is from Sesame Street, appears. This book makes you feel as if you are talking to Grover for real. When I have children in future, I want read this book to them.

The story begins with Grover's greeting. Then he realises that this book's title is "the MONSTER at the end of this book". He gets surprised and frightened. He asks you not to turn any pages anymore in a whispering voice so that he doesn't have to meet the MONSTER on the last page. When you turn each page he reacts funny and try to stop you turn the next page. It makes you want to turn the next page.

And at the end.........What do you think will happen??

I'll leave the last page for you!

This book is addictive and make me feel like reading it again and again. Until I read this book, Elmo was my favorite in Sesame Street but now I love Grover the best. Read this book and enjoy a chat with Grover!

[193words][8233words]

2 comments:

HUMBURGER said...

I wanna read this story!

Takako said...

Hi HUMBURGER!!
It's really enjoyable!!
If you want, I can lend you this book!!