CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wonderful 15 days at Tenmei JH

I had a teaching practice at Tenmei junior high school for 3 weeks this month. This is one of the biggest events in my uni life. Before the practice starts, I was really nervous but I enjoyed it very much! It was really hard physically and mentally-demanding but spending time with kids was so much fun. My trainer teacher was a great person. She was always busy but she was always very nice to me. I think I was really lucky to be assigned to Tenmei junior high school.



It was really hard to teach kids English in an easy-to-understand manner. One of the difficulties is that there are defferent level kids in one class.



On the last day, students gave me flowers, message boards, and a picture.

[128words][8040words]

1 comments:

HUMBURGER said...

How was it your students?
You wanna be a teacher?


Good luck !