CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Essay1-02b: What on earth is the BEST university life???

There are many kinds of university lives. Even only in KGU, There are many different kinds. Some people put much faith in club activities, which sometimes means having a party downtown almost once every week or more, and others put much faith in studying hard and get some qualifications. There are also many people who work at part time hard and earn money for realizing their dreams or leisure. Anyway, one thing that I can say for sure is all the students enjoy their own university lives.

First of all, let me explain my university life. I'm one of the students who enjoy university life at KGU. I come to KGU by car every day. My schedule is almost full every day. Besides taking classes, I work part time at English Lounge and e-campus center. I have a lot of things to do but I'm enjoying each activity here at KGU. Almost every day, I visit English Lounge. There, I can have opportunity to meet and talk to exchange students from various countries and learn about outside of Japan. Also, I can meet Japanese students who are studying English hard. I like talking to students who are motivated to study English. Like this, I'm spending busy days at KGU but I feel I'm making the most of my university life. Therefore, I'm satisfied with my university life.

Next, I want to write about my friends' university lives. Luckily, I made a lot of friends here at KGU even though I'm a transfer student. Most of my friends are majoring English and they are eager to improve their English. Therefore the main thing in their life seems English. They always try to soak themselves into international environment. At lunch time and when they have free time, they visit English Lounge as I do. They often visit exchange students' dorm after university and have fun time with people from various parts of the world.

Now I would like to tell you what the English Lounge is for the people who don't know about it. English lounge is a room for the people who want to have opportunity to speak English and meet people from various countries. It's open everyday except Saturday and Sunday. Every period, there are same exchange students and Japanese students. You only have to come in and enjoy chatting with them. Not only chatting but also you ca enjoy playing darts and soccer table over chatting with them. If you are not confident with your English, you can ask for help to other Japanese students. You may feel uncomfortable for the first few visits but never mind. You'll get used to it for sure.

Finally, I'll explain other students life at KGU. There are many people who belong to a club, which we call "circle" in Japanese, and devote their university life to the clubs. Of course they also do other activities but they spend most of their life with the members of their clubs. They travel together, have parties together, have lunch together and some other activities. They make forever friends there. They learn many things through hanging out together.

As I have just explained, there are variety of university lives and all of the students enjoy their own life at university. There is no best life and each student's life is great. It depends on you whether or not you can make your university life great. I think it is important to act not to regret. It is better to regret what you did than regret what you did not.
[593 words][+123 words][8356 words]

2 comments:

machiko said...

Hello!! your essay is very easy to understand and interesting. i think first content is most interest.

Pika said...

I agree with you. It is good not ot regret my uni.life. I have to enjoy my life and break my leg more.
In my opinion, your essays is good.