When I heard about Diana's death, I was very surprised because she was too young to die. It was a car accident. Millions of people went to London to mourn for her. Diana was loved by many people. A lot of people all over the world remember her even though it has been over 1o years. That was not only because she was beautiful and clever. This book tells you what she has done and why she was loved by many people worldwide.
Diana loved helping children. She worked with many charities to help children in hospital. She didn’t only give money but also Love. That was what she really wanted to give to children in hospital. She sat and talked with ill kids at their bedside and listened to them. She also hugged them and tried to make them happy. She also visited AIDS patients in the AIDS hospital. She wasn’t afraid and took patients’ hands. Diana also helped many other charities such as the one for landmine eradication. She was always ordinary and people liked that.
Helping people might be just her job but she was willing to do her job. I think that’s why she was loved by many people. Giving your whole heart to what you do, I think, is important.
[215 words][9686 words]
Monday, June 29, 2009
BR1-11:DIANA, PRINCESS OF WALES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment