This book tells you a brief overview of taxation. As for taxation, it is always one of the cotroversal isuues of Japan's government. The money collected by government as taxes shoud be originally used for citizens' benefit such as education, defence, emergency services and transportation. However, Quite a few amount of the money has used for wasteful things such as welfeare provisions of postal life insurance, joint public-private venture, construction on dams, road maintenance and improvement and someting like that. Bureaucrats made a lot of facilities without thinking of long term vision. I yearn for drastic change on using taxpayers' money.
In Japan's new ruling party's manifesto, Democratic party promises citizens that they will show the uses of all the money including taxpayers' money. Furthermore, They promise that they use the money mainly on high school education, parenting, pention and medical care. I hope they fulfill all the manifesto but I don't think all the manifesto comes off. I want them to prioritize what they have to do and fulfill the manifesto as much as possible.
[176 words][2307 words in total][12693 words to go]
0 comments:
Post a Comment