CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Suggestions for blogging from my classmates

I'm taking the first session of Writing IV this semester now. I don't like taking a class on first period;(

Anyway, now we are working on finding good suggestions for this class from classmates' posts of Portfolio for Writing III. I found five good suggestions! Here are the suggestions below.


First one is from Uno's blog named UNO! She suggested that we include media more on our blogs because including media is a good way to make blogs more interesting!(Uno, July 20th 2009 )

Second one is from Yukari's blog named Yukari's new blog. She wrote that she should make her blog more organized for visitors to find the contents easily. (Yukari, July 8th 2009)

Third one is from YURIBOOOH's blog named YURIBOOOOOH HOUSE. She suggested that we make more comments on each other's blogs. (YURIBOOOH, July 17th 2009)

Next one is panda's suggestion. In her post, she suggested that we should be more careful
about spelling error.(panda, July 15th 2009)

The last suggestion is from Yuusuke. He suggested that we enjoy blogging. I totally agree with his opinion!(Yuusuke, July 20th 2009)

I'll keep in mind these suggestions when I make a post this semester!! Thank you Uno, Yukari, YURIBOOOH, panda and Yuusuke!!!!!
[202 words][2509 words in total][ 12491words to go]

0 comments: