Don't limit yourself!!!
I love this phrase very much and I always keep in mind it. It was given to me from one of my teachers of English several years ago. At that time, I had no confidence about myself and was thinking that I had no talent at anything and I can not do anything. BUT it was not right. If you believe in yourself and keep trying, you can achieve what you have been thinking that you can not achieve. So do not limit yourself and just keep trying!!
[91 words][2131 words in total][12869 words to go]
2 comments:
hey, how was your weekend?! I was so lazy... but I have to change my mind caz summer vacation is already over. :') Well I agree with you, Takako-san!!! I will keep it in my mind like you! Thanks for telling us this phrase!! See you in class. x
I've been very lazy too!!!! I can't adjust myself to the new semester yet x(
anyway, this is my last semester in my college life so I'll make the most of it!! Let's enjoy the college life together<3<3
c u tmr xxoo
Post a Comment