Last month from 3rd to 14th, I made a trip to America to visit my friends in CA. They were my host family when I participated in a home stay program about 4 years ago and I longed to visit them again since I came back to Japan. I visited them with one of my close friends from KGU.
We flied from Fukuoka International airport to LAX via Taiwan on 3rd. We used China airline this time. Our fright was 10:10 so we stayed at a business hotel near Hakata station the night before. I liked the hotel because it was cheap and comfortable enough. It was actually better than I expected! our room had enough space for opening 2 suitcases at a time.
Another friend from KGU came to see us off (actually see my friend off since she is going to study in TX for 10 month as an exchange student from KGU) and he took us to a luxurious Motsu-Nabe restaurant. (I will upload some photos later!!) On the way to the restaurant, we got lost a little but it was enjoyable!!
After that we went to Starbucks and had a nice chat over coffees. It was very chilaxing night:)
[210 words][539 words in total]
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
The 1st day of my Trip to America
Posted by Takako at 12:00 AM
Labels: food, my murmurs, my summer 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Takako.
You went to US last month, didn't you?
It sounds nice.
Did you enjoy?
I'm very envious of you. I haven't been US since 2000.
I want to go US again.
Toshi
Hi Toshi!
I enjoyed Aamerica very much:)
I already miss the life there!
Which part of America do you want to go?
Post a Comment