When you are asked "what is the biggest event in winter?", what pops up in your mind?
Of course Christmas, right?
The book I chose for my 8th book review this semester is a book version of one of my favorite movies Love actually. This is a christmas story. When it comes to movies, you might think of Hollywood movies but this movie is British movie. Therefore you can get to know British Christmas from this story.
There appear 19 main characters and nine loves(young love, love at politics, love at work, love rocks on, American style love, unspoken love, lifetime love, awkward love, and love as a second language)are illustrated in this story.
My favorite is unspoken love. This love is about a couple Juliet and Peter and their friend Mark's story. They are in a king of triangle relationship but only Mark knows it. He doesn't want Juliet and Peter to notice about it because they have just got married. He tries to finish his love to Juliet but she notices his feeling toward her. It's a sad story but I empathize with him. I was afraid of loving somebody because I didn't want to be broken my heart. However, after reading this story, I realized that Love actually is all around and don't have to be afraid of a broken heart. Loving somebody is far better than not loving somebody to prevent yourself from a broken heart. So just keep loving somebody all the time untill you find your true love.
[254 words][7071 words in total][7929 words to go]
Saturday, November 14, 2009
BR2-08 Love Actually
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment